Case analysis of WMS warehouse management system design(Part one）
RFID system and warehouse system (WMS) are seamlessly connected. Through the real-time operation of RFID technology in the warehouse, the rapid response of data and the guarantee of data security are achieved.
1、 Function introduction of RFID system and WMS system
（1） Warehousing task assignment
1. WMS automatically assigns storage locations to the "receipt Doc" according to certain rules and generates a "receipt Mo";
2. According to certain business rules, the "receipt task order" is automatically assigned to the corresponding tally group and sent to the handheld PDA of the tally foreman. The tally foreman confirms or adjusts the task assignment on the handheld PDA and sends the information back to WMS; WMS sends the "warehousing operation task list" to the handheld PDA of the corresponding tally team leader according to the task assignment information confirmed by the tally team leader. The tally team leader signs in and confirms the team members participating in the operation task on the handheld PDA, and feeds back the relevant information to WMS. At this time, the receipt operation is started;
3. WMS decomposes the "warehousing operation task list" into multiple groups of shelf loading instructions according to certain business rules, and sends them to the handheld RFID reading and writing terminal of the driver of the corresponding electric pallet truck or the on-board RFID reading and writing terminal of the high-level forklift according to the classification of the cargo location (first floor and non first floor).
（2） Warehousing and shelves
1. The address allocation module in WMS writes the location information allocated for each pallet into the pallet electronic tag through the fixed RFID reading and writing equipment in the storage area;
2. When the pallet truck driver manipulates the pallet truck to approach the pallet, the on-board or handheld RFID reading and writing terminal reads the electronic label information of the pallet, displays the target location of the pallet, and the pallet truck driver transports the pallet to the storage area where the location is located;
3. The driver of high-level forklift operates the forklift close to the pallet to be loaded. After reading the electronic label information of the pallet, the RFID terminal on the forklift places the pallet goods on the designated cargo location and reads the electronic label information of the cargo location;
4. WMS automatically checks the correctness of the correlation between the pallet and the storage location. If it is consistent, it will be fed back to WMS and regarded as completing the shelving operation. If it is inconsistent, it will send out audible warning and error status prompt, so that the operators can check and re shelve correctly.
5. After the shelf operation is completed, the "warehousing task list" and "warehousing list" are completed, and the WMS data is updated.
（3） Tray adjustment
1. When removing the tray, the operator uses the handheld RFID reading and writing terminal to read the relevant information of the electronic label of the removed tray, read the barcode of the removed goods, and feed back the information to WMS to remove the association of the original goods / tray;
2. When assembling, use the handheld RFID reading and writing terminal to read the relevant information of the moved in pallet, read the barcode of the moved in goods, feed back the information to WMS, re-establish a new goods / Pallet Association, and update the inventory and location information in WMS.
（4） Location adjustment
1. The on-board or handheld RFID read-write terminal reads the electronic tag information of the removed pallet and the removed cargo space respectively, and releases the association relationship between the cargo space and the pallet;
2. The forklift driver or pallet truck driver carries the removed pallet to the new cargo space;
3. The on-board or handheld RFID reading and writing terminal reads the relevant information of the electronic tag of the moved in location, re establishes the association relationship between the moved in pallet and the moved in location, and feeds back the information to WMS, which updates the inventory information in real time.
（5） Transfer scheduling
1. The owner enters the "warehouse transfer application form" in the system and sends it to WMS.
2. WMS processes the "warehouse transfer application form" to generate a "trunk logistics task list" with the carrier vehicle as the unit, applies for the transportation permit based on this, and then generates a "warehouse transfer issue document" with the owner as the unit.
（6） Outbound scheduling
WMS processes the "trunk logistics task list", generates the "outbound operation task list" according to the brand, and allocates the off shelf location for outbound goods.
（7） Issue task assignment
1. WMS will automatically assign the "outbound operation task list" assigned to the off shelf storage space to the tally group, Pallet Truck Group and forklift driver according to a certain logical relationship to form an operation strategy;
2. Send the distribution scheme to the handheld PDA of the tally foreman. The tally foreman confirms or modifies the distribution scheme on the handheld PDA and sends the information back to WMS. WMS sends the outbound operation task list to the designated tally team leader's handheld PDA. The tally team leader signs in and confirms the team members participating in this operation task on the handheld PDA, feeds back relevant information to WMS, and arranges tally personnel to prepare for loading;
3. WMS will send the outbound operation task list to the corresponding RFID reading and writing terminal of the driver of the electric pallet truck or the on-board RFID reading and writing terminal of the high-level forklift according to the classification of the cargo location (first floor and non first floor), and the corresponding operators will unload the physical object according to the instructions.
（8） Outbound picking off shelf
1. When goods leave the warehouse, the forklift driver approaches the designated cargo location according to the instruction, the on-board RFID reading and writing terminal (or handheld RFID reading and writing terminal) reads the relevant information of the electronic tag of the cargo location and the electronic tag of the pallet on the cargo location, immediately checks the off shelf instruction and the matching between the cargo location and the pallet, takes off the pallet after confirmation, and completes the off shelf action of the pallet, And feed back relevant information to WMS background.
2. When the quantity of outbound goods is less than the full pallet, first remove the pallet according to the above method, extract the goods requiring outbound quantity, transfer them to another empty pallet, and disassemble the pallet according to the specifications of project 1. WMS will arrange appropriate storage locations for the pallets of remaining goods and update relevant information.
（9） Stock out tally
1. The driver of the pallet truck drives the pallet truck close to the unloaded pallet, reads the electronic label information of the pallet with the handheld RFID reading and writing terminal, checks the owner, product specification and quantity of the goods on the pallet, and then uses the pallet truck to transport the pallet to the outbound temporary storage area in front of the designated wharf for loading according to the wharf number specified by WMS.
2. The tallyman rechecks the goods in the outbound temporary storage area, collects the barcode of any goods on each pallet with a handheld PDA, obtains the data of all goods on all pallets of the goods on WMS, and automatically checks it with the "outbound task list" after accumulation. When there is a difference, WMS sends an alarm at the fixed terminal and mobile terminal.
（10） Moving out of warehouse and loading
When loading, start the fixed RFID reader at the entrance of the wharf door and start the loading operation. The operator uses the manual pallet truck to pull the whole pallet of goods into the carriage. When the pallet passes through the entrance of the dock door, the fixed RFID reader installed at the entrance reads the relevant information of the electronic label on the moving pallet. The WMS background verifies the loading dock number, pallet ID number, quality specification and quantity of the goods on the pallet, and sends an alarm immediately in case of any inconsistency, The operator shall recheck and adjust. At the same time, make real-time statistics on the information of goods transferred, and feed back the information of goods transferred to WMS for confirmation.
After loading, WMS updates the status of "stock transfer issue Doc" to complete and updates the inventory information.
（11） Sorting delivery handover
1. The intelligent dispatching system imports the retail customer order information (including product specification, quantity, line, sequence, etc.) into WMS to generate the sorting delivery order.
2. WMS imports the sorting process status from the sorting system, splits the sorting outbound task list into outbound task list according to the circular replenishment strategy and outbound location allocation strategy, and issues the order of picking off the shelf to all operators.
3. After the pallet is off the shelf, the operator manipulates the pallet truck to approach the target pallet, reads the pallet electronic label information (owner, product specification, quantity, outbound type, etc.) with the handheld RFID reading and writing terminal, and verifies the sorting outbound instruction and the pallet. After verification, the whole pallet goods are transported to the designated position in the sorting area through the specified channel according to the instruction.
4. When the whole pallet of goods passes through the entrance of the specified channel, the RFID reading and writing terminal at the entrance automatically reads the data packet of the goods barcode in the pallet electronic tag, obtains the corresponding goods barcode information through decryption and analysis, uploads the goods barcode information in the pallet electronic tag to the WMS system, and the WMS system timely feeds back to the code scanning system of No. 1 project, The "third sweep" of project 1 before sorting is completed, and the data is returned to WMS for sorting out and entering the sorting and distribution process.
Before scheduling, the scheduler selects the required inventory strategy and generates the corresponding inventory order. When making a firm check, the stocktaking personnel shall read the information (ID number) of the electronic tag of the location with the handheld RFID reading and writing terminal and send it back to WMS. The information of the goods on the location shall be obtained from WMS and displayed on the handheld RFID reading and writing terminal. The stocktaking personnel shall check with the on-site physical objects, record the verification results on the handheld and send them back to WMS. After the counting is completed, WMS generates the counting table and profit and loss table.