How much is electronic shelf labels
In the new retail boom, electronic price tags have become popular products, and are highly sought after by major retailers. It is understood that supermarkets, home appliances, 3C electronics, clothing and other retail stores have examples of using electronic price tags.
Of course, retailers who want to use electronic price tags are most concerned about the price of electronic price tags. So, how much is an electronic price tag?
With the popularity of electronic price tags, there are more and more suppliers of electronic price tags. The prices of different manufacturers are different. The cheapest ones are more than 50 yuan. The editor checked the Internet and found that the average 1.54 inch It is about 50 yuan, 2.13 inches is usually about 60 yuan, 2.9 inches is usually about 70 yuan, 4.2 inches is usually about 175 yuan, compared with the editor, the price of the MTag electronic price tag is relatively cost-effective, regardless of From the perspective of price and quality.
The use of electronic price tags is much higher than the previous paper price tags, but why are more and more retail stores beginning to use electronic price tags? Take a look at the analysis done below, maybe you will know why.
Paper price tag disadvantages
1. High labor and time cost: Use paper price tags. To change the price, you must first design the price tag effect, print the label, and replace the label. The entire process requires multiple people and long-term cooperation to complete the price change.
2. High error rate: Because paper price tags are operated by multiple people, it is not easy to verify whether the price change is correct, so the probability of error is higher.
3. Information is not circulating, and management efficiency is low: the price of paper price tags cannot be interacted with ERP and other systems to form information islands, which is inconvenient for unified management and difficult to manage.
4. The display effect is not uniform: the display effect of paper price tags is diverse, which is not conducive to the uniform style.
5. Short service life, not environmentally friendly: Because the price of goods may change at any time, paper price tags need to be replaced frequently, the service life is short and not environmentally friendly.
Advantages of electronic price tags
1. High-speed price change: Electronic price tag can realize remote one-click price change in the cloud, price adjustment is fast, accurate, flexible and efficient, can realize dynamic pricing, real-time promotion, help retailers continue to improve promotional programs, and better implement price strategies, Improve store efficiency.
2. Accurate price change: The electronic price tag can automatically perform data verification to prevent incorrect price or update omission to ensure the accuracy of the data, improve customer satisfaction and social credibility.
3. Open up data at all ends: the electronic price tag cloud platform can open API interfaces to connect with customers' platforms, forming a closed-loop data for the entire retail convenience store, supply chain, and online APP, which facilitates retailers to synchronize, collect, and analyze data in all channels .
4. Diversified shopping experience: advertising, product details, payment and other functions through label QR code, NFC link online APP make customers more easily and quickly buy goods.
5. Reduce operating costs: The electronic price tag supports NFC function. The PC and mobile terminals can flexibly manage the background system at the same time. The operation is timely, flexible and convenient, and saves manpower and materials.
6. Brand image upgrade: The appearance, display effect and brand LOGO of the unified price tags of the chain stores will enhance the image of the store and make the brand more recognizable.
7. More environmentally friendly: The electronic price tag uses a rewritable electronic paper screen, does not waste paper, uses a button battery for power supply, and is refreshed every day. The battery can be used for more than 5 years and is more environmentally friendly.
The initial investment of the electronic price tag seems huge, but it is a one-time investment. The convenient operation minimizes the labor cost and basically does not need to invest again in the later period. The overall cost is low in the long run; while the paper price tag seems to be low input But because of the need to invest a lot of manpower and material resources, the cost gradually rises with time, and the hidden cost is huge. The application of electronic price tags has created a win-win situation for retailers, store employees and consumers.
Retailers: Improve brand image; optimize store operation management to save costs; increase interaction with consumers and promote sales.
Store employees: Improve the work efficiency of employees in the store (price changes, picking, etc.); liberate employees' hands and better serve consumers.
Consumers: more accurate price (commodity information) display; more convenient shopping experience.